Full course location:
Join by tagging: #RwebICT4D
The importance of ICT in Development has been acknowledged since basically the invention of the personal computer and the internet. Despite that and many efforts in ICT4D, the digital divide is still growing. Learn more about this sector which lies at the core of Rural Web.
You are welcome to send us comments or advice on any aspect of the learning circle.
How to JOIN: We are experimenting what collaborative environments are ideal to use for learning circles. As we envision a MOOC-style learning process, we will be using several social media and sites as part of our official communication channels.
To join, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use
- Our main (google)site: https://sites.google.com/site/rwebict4d
- Discuss online in Rural Web’s Facebook group.
- Join the discussion on Twitter, pinterest and in other locations using our tag: #RwebICT4D
- Highlights are posted to the main facebook page and to this page
- We also promote taking part in the ICT4D facebook group