About Rural Web
We connect people from very different communities, because we can all learn from each-other. Virtually anybody can participate in RuralWeb. We are:
- Living in developing & developed communities,
- tech & non-tech
- Officially formed & self-made
- Individuals & organisations
We want you to dream, learn, do & achieve
Become part of our networks to learn how to get things done
and benefit from all the expertise and knowledge in our network. We provide coaching, friendship and help
. Even with ICT. Our goal is to attain personal development, because that will help you to achieve professional and community development as well.
We provide certain tools to help you achieve your own goals.
- Chest of knowledge - an ever growing knowledgebase, referring you to organisations and resources elsewhere on the web.
- Learning Circles - we help you to set up online and offline learning circles to get in touch with like-minded peers and help you achieve your goals.
- E-learning & Web development sandboxes - you want to create e-learning materials or practice web development? We can provide you with methods and online space to set up your first online courses and websites.
Join us online & get help
Rural Web is all about helping each other to achieve more in our daily lives. Join us online via our various communities, tell about yourself and what you're trying to achieve. We'll try to help where we can.
- For individuals
- For organisations
» e-mail & phone
Or subscribe for the newsletter
SMS & Skype are available on request
» Social Media
- Join by tagging: use #Rweb to join or start a conversation.
- Follow our official accounts on Facebook, twitter, youtube.
- And become friends with our personal accounts on Twitter, delicious, Flickr, Google+, pinterest, about.me ...
» Partner programme
For organisations we have a partner programme. Being a partner can mean different things, depending on your goals and wishes. Some suggesetions:
- Promote Rural Web in your own networks. These can be professional networks, your beneficiaries, or people you cannot help because they fall outside of the scope of your organisation. In fact, at the individual level we are most interested in these latter persons.
- Apply and help to grow our chest of knowledge
- Apply (some) of our ways to achieve your own goals: improving ICT skills, personal development, promoting life long learning in organized ways and creating learning materials and making them available online.
- Benefit of our knowledge & tools for web development and e-learning